Lit Crawl Seattle is a couple days away (Oct. 22nd). Ahead of the event, the Lit Crawl organizers are promoting the #whatsyourcrawl hashtag. If you’re going to Lit Crawl, remember to Tweet, post on Facebook, e-mail, post creepy notes around your apartment building, whatever. A contributor and a couple of our editors share their Lit Crawl schedules below:
Chelsea Werner-Jatzke’s crawl (editorial director of The Conium Review):
- 6:00pm, “A Salty Reading” presented by the awesome folks of of APRIL at Hugo House.
- 7:00pm, “Good Sports” at Vermillion Art Gallery and Bar, where I’m reading with Matt Kelsey and Jay McAleer.
- 8:00pm, back to Hugo House for “Jacks-of-All-Trades,” where Gary Lilley performs with his band, Norf Cackalack, Adam Boehmer reads some poems, and closing the set, Freeway Park will rock it out. Then off to the after party at Fred Wildlife Refuge.
James R. Gapinski’s crawl (managing editor of The Conium Review):
- Probably going to The James Franco Review reading at 6:00pm (though I might do “A Salty Reading” at Hugo House too; still debating on the 6:00pm time slot).
- Then I’m going to the Future Tense Books event, “Welcome to the Instant Future” at 7:00pm at the Raygun Lounge.
- I’m one of the readers at “Lit Level Up,” 8:00pm at the Pine Box. And naturally, closing out the night with the Fred Wildlife Refuge after party.
John Englehardt’s crawl (contributor with his story “This Is Great But You Don’t Need It“):
- I’m going to City Arts’ “Use Yr Words” at 6pm (Quenton Baker!).
- “Flashers” at the Sorrento Hotel at 7pm (Mattilda Sycamore!).
- “Lit Level Up” at the Pine Box at 8pm (James Gapinski!).
- Then to the dance party at Fred’s Wildlife Refuge.
If you’re out-and-about on October 22nd, say “hi,” Tweet at us, share your crawl, and purchase a copy of The Conium Review: Vol. 3 during the after party. Find the entire Lit Crawl Seattle schedule here.