Take another gander at The Conium Review Vol. 3 Collector’s Edition, scheduled for release on November 30th! Jan LaPerle’s “For Two Nights in a Row” is printed on a little horizontal booklet. Saddle-stapled binding, 65-lb. white cardstock cover, and 24-lb ivory paper interior. It’s a thing of beauty, like Jan’s finely crafted language throughout this six-paragraph flash fiction.
Sep 21, 2014
Volume 3 of The Conium Review will include eight stories from seven different authors. As usual, we’ve got some flash fictions, some short stories, and a novella for those who feel daring. Pre-orders go on sale soon. We’ll also unveil more details about the collector’s edition in coming weeks. Get excited about this issue, and be sure you stay that way; do something stupid and reckless just for the adrenaline rush if necessary.
This issue’s stories and authors are:
- “Nostalgia,” by Olivia Ciacci
- “American Rag Story,” by Tom Howard (winner of the 2014 Innovative Short Fiction Contest)
- “Ladyfingers,” D. V. Klenak
- “For Two Nights in a Row,” by Jan LaPerle
- “Laden,” by Jan LaPerle
- “Sleeping Bears,” by Zach Powers
- “Strange Attractor,” by Christine Texeira
- “Happy Endings Inc.,” by Meeah Williams.